stepcounter

Thursday, September 19, 2019

The Lord Alone


Isaiah 2 speaks of the last days, 
     of the Lord's exaltation at that time, 
          and the judgement of men.
He finishes saying "the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day" (vs. 11 and 17).

When God is exalted all else is humbled.
     This is a truth desperately needed.  

"The Lord alone" is a totally exclusive declaration, not even the tiniest thing can come alongside Him.
For us to find God, all that we are, and all that we think we possess,
must bow down.

How much seeking for answers in our spiritual lives is frustrated at this point?
How many of the "closed doors" come from a lack of "utterness" in our seeking?

There is something so beautiful when the sun rises in a morning without clouds, and all is made luminous and clear.
And there is something so beautiful when the Lord is seen without hindrance, or earthly impediments.

This has always been God's aim ...
"Thou shalt have no other God's before Me." (Ex. 20.3)

"Let us lay aside every weight" says the apostle. (Heb.12.1)
It is the same thing - God alone as the focus of life.
     This is where our eyes see clearly. 
          This is the vision of transcendent beauty.

"How great is His goodness, and how great is His beauty." (Zec. 9.17)
              


3 comments:

  1. I was so delighted to meet PRIEST AZIBA after a long time looking for help in order to fix the ups and downs with my boyfriend. We lived together for two years without any problems until this year when he started seeing another girl, When I tried talking to him, he decided to leave me for her which made me so heart broken after all we have been through together, he even stopped picking up my calls and also blocked me from calling him. I love him dearly and couldn't accept losing him that's why I decided to seek help from PRIEST AZIBA through his WhatsApp number +2348100368288, he helped me quickly in one day and as I speak my boyfriend is back to me with lots of love and respect like never before. Am expecting more good things to happen in our relationship.
    Get in contact with PRIEST AZIBA and He's also specialize in giving lottery winning numbers spells, Herbal Medicines E.T.C. Get connected Email: priestazibasolutioncenter@gmail.com Or WhatsApp : +2348100368288

    ReplyDelete